Friday, January 23, 2004

I went to collect the copies of my work for submission from the photocopy shop and lo and behold, I was walking in snowfall. Asking some Italians around, I found out that it was the first time since the eighties that they snowfall like this! Unfortunately, the flakes melted once it reached the ground. Unfortunately for me, because I would like to experience snow in its entirety but fortunately for the Romans because the city is not really ready for snowed-in conditions.

The time is 12:45 in the day now. It has been snowing for about half an hour. God must have blessed me for allowing me to experience this. Thank Him!

If the snowing continues, I will take a walk under snowing conditions at about half past three. I hope it would be a pleasant walk. I'll try to post again after my walk.

No comments: